What are some things I should consider with house lifting?
There are many circumstances to consider when thinking about house lifting, as the most crucial component is to ensure your home can manage the move. The factors we like to look at include:
- Does your home need restumping in the process?
- How will you connect the two floors? Would you prefer internal stairs or external stairs?
- Do you have enough space for the home to be raised? (Must meet council requirements).
- Does your floor plan need to be reconfigured to accommodate the new addition?
- Would you like to reposition your home, such as further away from the front of the street?